iPhone Screen Recording has always been popular but, until now we have had to rely on jailbreaking to get any kind of decent app to do it with. Although there are plenty of screen recorder apps in the iOS apps store, most are very basic, offering little to nothing in the way of features. Now we have several options and, perhaps more importantly, Apple has finally seen fit to give us the ability to record our iPhone screens on the device itself. Read on for more details.
How to Record iPhone Screen :
Video recording on the iPhone is now quite simple and you can even add audio to your creations as well. Here’s how:
- First, you need to put Screen Recording into your Control Center. To do this, open Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
- Find Screen Recording and tap on the Plus sign (+) beside it , this adds it to Control Center
- To use the screen recorder, open your Control Center
- Tap the Record button and wait , there will be a 3 second countdown before recording starts
- If you want to add audio, press harder on the Record button and tap on Microphone Audio
- When you have finished recording, tap the Stop Recording button. Or, go to your status bar at the top of the screen and tap on Stop
- To find the video recording, open your Photos app.
Video : Above Steps Explained on Video
Other Useful Links :
Alternative Ways to Record iPhone Screen :
If you don’t want to save your recordings directly to your iPhone, you can use your Mac and QuickTime video player to record and save to your Mac. Full instructions on how to do this can be found at the link below.
If you are looking for extra features or a more intuitive and user-friendly app, try AirShou. This used to be a Cydia only app but is now available for all to download and use. Check out the link below for more details and a download guide.
And if you want built-in video editing features, including rich filters for movie-like effects, dubbing, subtitles and the ability to import other videos for editing, you want to look at CoolPixel. The link below provides all the information you need and a download tutorial.
Recording your iPhone screen has never been easier with so many different options now. Do let us know which method you prefer and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials.